- Chambers: Aristide Police has been ranked among the top tier professionals (Band 1) for many years in the Public Law specialisation and, since 2015 to date has been qualified as a Star Individual, the only one for the Public Law sector in the Italian market. In particular, the review states that “the excellent Aristide Police is widely recognised as a leading expert in a broad spectrum of public law mandates. He is sought out by an impressive roster of private entities and public institutions. He is a spearhead in the firm, absolutely outstanding, enthuses a source” (2020). Previously, he has been recognised as an “outstanding professional and a respected name in the Italian market”, valuing “his foresight and problem-solving abilities” and praising his ability as a “strategist” (2018) and his “ability to combine his level of excellence with the client’s needs” (2019). And again: “Standout lawyer, Aristide Police handles administrative, public, town planning and construction law matters. He is well versed in privatisations and cases arising from public infrastructure. Sources recommend him as an administrative expert with a very strong sense of business” (2017) and, previously, “is ranked as a Star individual this year, having earned outstanding market feedback” (2015), as well as a “highly esteemed individual among market commentators" (2016). Aristide Police is a “towering figure in the field of administrative and regulatory law and draws extensive praise for his commercial acumen and 24/7 availability” (2014), as well as “a venerable figure in the public law market”, considered “one of the best lawyers in Rome, and Italy, for administrative law” (2013). In addition, he is appreciated for being “a highly regarded academic credited with raising the profile of the practice”, able to bring “a wealth of experience to the table and is greatly valued by clients” (2012). They appreciated his “glowing reputation in the market” and his being “an outstanding lawyer who gives customer-oriented advice that always finds the right balance between legal detail and pragmatic solutions” (2011). Considered “brilliant” by Clients, he is appreciated for “his ability to combine a traditional legal background with a forward-thinking approach” (2010), as well as for his ability to ensure “long-standing expertise in the sector to the team and has secured a number of high-profile mandates” (2009).
- Legal 500: since 2008, Aristide Police has been ranked as “highly recommended” and is one of the ”Leading Individuals”.
- Who’s Who Legal Italy: identified as “most highly regarded”, he is included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in Italy for the categories Public Law and Administrative Law.
- Top Legal: recognised in 2022 as "Outstanding Lawyer" for administrative law litigation, Aristide Police is since long time reported as “market player with widespread recognition” also in procurement, concessions and public services and energy law; in 2014, he gained for the firm the Top Legal Award as the best firm in the Administrative Law sector. Contracts, Concessions and Public Services".
- Legal 500: Filippo Degni has been recognised, in 2019, as a Next Generation Lawyer and, in 2020, as a Next Generation Partner in the area of administrative law.
- MF-Milano Finanza – Classeditori: “I super Avvocati e i super Studi Legali Corporate 2022”: Lo Studio Police & Partners e Aristide Police sono inclusi tra gli Elite Lawyers nei settori Energy & Infrastructures e Public Law e tra i Selected Lawyers per il settore Competition Law.